From the Chief:
- Section sent out an email with the schedule and map.
- If anyone from Caddo wishes they can come and set up his or her tent Thursday night. Also, because we have around 100 Arrowmen from Caddo we will be staying in campsite X and the Old Archery Range we ask that you buddy up with your friends who are going to avoid an unnecessary amount of tents.
- Conclave check-in begins at 6 pm Friday at the Trading Post Porch.
- Throughout the weekend we will be asking for volunteers at various points to help do some dishes after meals, help with trash runs, assist with check-in and a few other small service projects to help conclave run smoothly. We have close to 100 people attending from Caddo; if everyone can pitch in a little, everyone will have a blast! I’ve had the pleasure of sitting in and helping plan Conclave, and it will be fantastic! We are looking forward to an amazing weekend.
- There is a chance of rain Saturday morning. We ask that you be understanding if we have to rearrange locations and schedules due to extreme weather. If you are available
- We will need some help at the ranch Friday. In the morning we will be stuffing registration packets and the afternoon we will be setting up tables and chairs getting the dining hall ready.
- Thank you for everyone work helping prepare Conclave.